Back to the new release…the last Easter set we have is called Rejoice. It is more serious and would be beautiful for sympathy cards as well.
- Paper: Card Stock – Black, White and SU! Daffodil Delight
- Ink – Black Memento, SU! Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz
- Stamps – Rejoice
- Fun Stuff – Black Grosgrain ribbon, MFT Rectangle Stitched Die, Large Polka Dot embossing folder
We have had a ton of request for sentiment to go with the old Truck stamp that has fast become a favorite. So, we rushed to get one ready for this release! We laughed as both Gayla and Melissa created cards with a pink truck and neither knew what the other was doing and both thought that would be the least likely color anyone would think of:):) Guess they have been partners and friends long enough they have worn off on each other!!!
But, with Valentine’s Day really close, you can see that both decided to sneak in one last chance to use the “Loads of Love” sentiment with a Valentine-themed card. This new set is called Pick Up Lines….we thought this might bring a smile!
- Paper – Card Stock – Vanilla; Patterned Paper – WeR Crush Hearts Glow and Pebbles Front Porch; Prima Water Color Paper
- Ink – VersaFine Black; Zig Clean Water Color Brush Markers – Pale Pink, Light Pink, Grey Brown and Cornflower Blue
- Stamps – Pick Up Lines, Truck
- Fun Stuff – Kaiser Sparklets, heart punch, SU! Window Punch and Modern Label Punch
- Paper – Card Stock – Vanilla, Black, SU! Pink Pirouette; Patterned Paper – retired SU!
- Ink – Black Memento
- Stamps – Pick Up Lines, Truck, Large Conversation Heart
- Fun Stuff – black buttons, black stitched ribbon, blender pen, cloud embossing folder
You know we never get enough cupcakes and when we were working on borders, we just had to add a Cupcake Border. This would be perfect with the single sentiment, Can’t Buy Happiness, from last month. We guess Tracie thought so, too!
- Paper – Card Stock – Coastal Cabana, Chocolate, Pink, White
- Ink – Black Memento, SU! Coastal Cabana; Copics – E37, E59, R29, RV11, R81, BG10
- Stamps – Cupcake Border, Sweet Sentiments
- Fun Stuff – Lifestyles Crafts embossing folder, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″ circle punches
- Paper – Card Stock – White, SU! Real Red and Espresso Brown; Patterned Paper – My Mind’s Eye Lime Twist
- Ink – Black Memento, SU! Pool Party, Retired SU! Luscious Lime; Copics – R24, E39, R46
- Stamps – Cupcake Border, Birthday Greetings
- Fun Stuff – white grosgrain ribbon, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella, Fine Glitter, Blender Pen
The last set…A Little Birdie Told Me! Crazy, goofy birds are so popular right now, we just had to have one.
- Paper – Card Stock – White, Black, SU! So Saffron; Patterned Paper – SU! patterned paper
- Ink – Black Memento, SU! Pumpkin Pie; Copic Y21
- Stamps – A Little Birdie Told Me
- Fun Stuff – Black Ribbon, Googlie Eyes, Large Polka Dot embossing folder
There you have it….nine new sets! Six Easter sets and three “other” or normal or non-Easter sets. However you want to think of them. So, you have through the weekend to leave your comments. Normally, we would end the drawing after just the two days but since our new release fell on Friday and Saturday and we know that some will not get to see their emails until late Sunday, we are giving through Sunday to comment. We will announce the winner on Monday morning when we have our first Two Paper Divas challenge.
We hope to see many of you join us in our first challenge as there will be prizes to win during the challenge as well. Have a great weekend and thank you for spending part of it with us! Two Paper Divas – Melissa and Gayla