With Father's Day just around the corner, we decided to create a "sweet" pattern for you to use! You can grab our hand-drawn pattern for the ice cream card base and scoop here. (View this photo) This special card fits perfectly in a Stampin' Up! Small Open-End Envelope that is 6-3/4" x 3-1/2".
After cutting out the pattern base, we cut out two more cones and 3 scoops. We textured both cone pieces with the new SU! exclusive, Square Lattice. We also cut three ice cream scoops.
We glued one of the textured cones onto the card base. To create the pocket for the tag, we cut the second cone piece starting at the top right corner, at an angle down an inch or so. We only glued it around the sides so that we left the top open for our pocket. You could fit a tag, like we did, or even money in the pocket.
- Chocolate Ice Cream - Close to Cocoa DSP
- Strawberry Ice Cream - Pretty in Pink DSP
- Vanilla Ice Cream - retired DSP (sorry) you could easily use Very Vanilla card stock
- Cone & Tag - Close to Cocoa & Very Vanilla card stock; cone is embossed with the new SU! exclusive embossing folder, Square Lattice.
- Sponged with Creamy Caramel
- Words hand-written for that "personal" touch using Close to Cocoa marker
- Small Tag and Tag punches
Hope you enjoy this fun project and will share all your creations with us!!